About Me

My photo
New York City, Manhattan, United States
lol, Hi! ily, mwaa.

Monday, May 31, 2010

werd?


Left <---> Right

Hair: ++AY.LinE++ group gift. Join ++AY.LinE++ and click, here.
Skin: Mother Goose, 1L here.
Eyes: *.amato.* 0L, here. (There are various different eyes.)
Shirt: couverture group gift. Join couverture and click, here.
Pants: :S:ycophancy 15 - 40L i dont remember. Here
Bag: rbcg.
Shoes: RachelBReaker, 150L. ( I LOVE THESE SHOES.)
Pose: BP*


Hair: Lamb
Skin: Imabee, past group gift. Join group !Imabee, when the group reaches 2k members, the owner will release a group gift.) 
Eyes: *.amato.* 0L, here.
Dress: Crazy Kitties, 0L fat pack, here.
Socks: *.amato.* 0L fat pack
Shoes: Urbanity.
Pose: *.amato.* jojo poses, 0L.

Have fun darlings! <3

2 comments:

  1. Very cute picture, and ooh thanks for sharing your finds, especially the amato one ;o

    Thank you for adding me to your blogroll, I added your blog to my own^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha! No problemmm Ashe!! :P i think your blog is so adorable! :D Thanks for adding me :P

    ReplyDelete